The distinction between a Fb profile and a Fb web page
Let’s be sure that we’re speaking about the identical issues.
A Fb profile is your private Fb account that you simply use to attach with your loved ones and buddies and watch cute cat movies.
You’ll be able to replace your Fb buddies about your life and see what others are as much as. You’ll be able to even get your information out of your information feed, relying on what pages you’re following.
In distinction, a Fb web page is often created for a enterprise to work together with prospects, promote services, and improve its on-line presence. It’s not a private account however part of an even bigger advertising and marketing technique.
Within the following part, we’ll talk about all issues it’s essential to learn about deleting your Fb enterprise web page.
If you wish to discover ways to delete your private Fb account, scroll right down to the tip of the article.
What it’s essential to know earlier than you click on “delete web page”
- If you wish to delete your Fb enterprise web page, you have to be its administrator.
- In the event you’re not 100% positive about your web page deletion, contemplate unpublishing it as a substitute. You’ll be capable of publish it once more if you wish to – no data can be misplaced.
- In the event you delete your web page and alter your thoughts, you’ll be able to nonetheless reactivate it inside 14 days after you provoke its deletion. The web page additionally stays seen to the general public for 14 days.
The best way to delete a Fb web page on desktop
In the event you’re positive that you simply wish to delete your Fb web page completely, right here’s how you can do it by way of desktop:
- Ensure you’re the admin of the web page you wish to delete.
- Open your Fb feed and click on Pages within the left menu.
- Select the web page you wish to delete.
- On the underside left of your dashboard, click on Settings.
- Navigate to the Basic tab and click on Take away Web page:
- Click on Delete [Your Page Name] and click on OK.
That’s it. Your Fb web page will stay seen for the following 14 days and can be deleted completely after this time has handed. If you wish to cancel deletion, you are able to do it in these 14 days.
In case your web page visibility considerations you – in different phrases, you need it gone this very minute from the general public eye, unpublish it earlier than deleting it (scroll right down to discover ways to do it).
The best way to delete a Fb web page on cell
You can too shortly delete a Fb web page utilizing your cell, iOS, or Android. Observe the steps under:
- Open your Fb app.
- Within the prime proper nook, faucet the hamburger menu
Undecided about deleting your Fb web page? Listed below are two options
In the event you’re unsure you wish to delete your Fb enterprise web page completely, you have got a couple of options.
You’ll be able to both get your web page unpublished or merge it with one other one. The primary choice is nice for many who could wish to use their Fb web page later however, for now, need it out of the general public eye.
The second choice permits you to eliminate the outdated Fb web page however switch its likes to the brand new one. It’s a win-win state of affairs!
1. Unpublish your Fb web page
Chances are you’ll wish to get your Fb enterprise web page unpublished for a couple of causes:
- You will have an outdated Fb web page that must be up to date.
- You will have a brand new Fb web page that you simply haven’t completed engaged on and don’t wish to be seen to the general public till the whole lot’s set.
- You will have created a fan web page for Justin Timberlake some time in the past, and it doesn’t really feel like your factor anymore.
- You’re unsure you wish to delete your Fb web page completely.
Right here’ how you can unpublish your Fb web page:
- Go to Fb. In your Information Feed, click on Pages (you’ll discover it within the left menu).
- Click on the web page you wish to unpublish and select Web page Settings.
- Navigate to Basic and click on Web page Visibility.
- Choose Web page unpublished.
- Click on Save Adjustments.
- Fb will ask why you wish to unpublish your web page. Give your motive.
- Click on Subsequent and Unpublish.
That’s it! If you wish to publish your Fb web page once more, comply with the identical directions, solely, within the 4th step, select Web page printed.
2. Merge your Fb pages
- Open your Fb app.
- Within the prime proper nook, click on on the hamburger menu.
- Click on Pages.
- You’ll see an inventory of all of your Fb pages. Click on the one you wish to merge.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Basic.
- Click on Merge Pages.
Fb will ask you to enter your Fb password. You’ll have to decide on the 2 pages you wish to merge.
Listed below are the necessities your pages want to satisfy for the merger to occur:
- You’ll be able to solely merge requested pages in case you’re an admin for each of them.
- The pages have to be on the identical matter.
- The pages must signify the identical factor and have comparable names.
- Your pages must have the identical bodily location if it’s relevant.
The best way to completely delete a Fb profile?
To delete your private Fb account, comply with these steps:
- On the highest proper of Fb, click on “Account” (it’s marked with a ▼).
- Click on “Settings & Privateness” and select “Settings.”
- On the highest left of Fb, click on “Your Fb Info”.
- If you wish to, you’ll be able to obtain a replica of your data within the part “Obtain Your Info”:
Wish to get your Fb web page again? Right here’s how you can cancel its deletion
In the event you remorse deleting your Fb web page, you’ll be able to attempt to get it again inside 14 days because you initiated the deletion. That is doable as a result of your Fb web page is just not deleted instantly however goes into the “deletion mode.”
Right here’s what to do to cancel deletion:
- Go to the web page that’s scheduled to be deleted (do it inside 14 days of initiating the method!).
- Within the backside left, click on Web page Settings.
- On the prime of your web page, click on Cancel Deletion.
- Select Affirm and click on OK.
The best way to report a Fb web page to be deleted?
In the event you spot a Fb web page that goes in opposition to Fb’s Neighborhood Requirements, you’ll be able to report it by clicking its identify in your Information Feed or trying to find it within the search bar.
- When you’ve opened the web page you wish to report, click on the three dots under the web page’s cowl picture.
- Then, choose “Discover Assist or Report Web page.”
- Select the choice that finest describes how the web page in query violates the Neighborhood Requirements.
- Submit your report back to Fb.
The best way to delete a Fb web page you can not entry?
You’ll be able to solely delete a Fb web page in case you’re its admin. So, in case you don’t have entry to the web page you wish to delete, this implies you’re not its proprietor, both, and, due to this fact, can’t take it down. In the event you’re the proprietor of the Fb web page however can’t entry the Fb account you used to create it, contact Fb’s buyer assist.
The best way to take away a web page from my Fb account?
To take away a web page out of your Fb Enterprise Supervisor, comply with these steps:
- Go to your Business Settings.
- Click on “Accounts” and select “Pages.”
- Select the web page that you simply wish to take away out of your account and click on “Take away.”
The best way to delete your Fb group?
First, ensure you’re the admin of the group you wish to delete. Additionally, be able to work a little bit – teams can solely be deleted after they haven’t any members, which suggests you’ll must take away all of them earlier than you’ll be able to take down your group.
Listed below are the steps it’s essential to comply with:
- Go to your Information Feed.
- Click on Teams and choose the group you wish to delete.
- Click on Members.
- Click on the three dots subsequent to every member’s identify and choose Take away member.
- Select Affirm.
- As soon as all the opposite members are eliminated, click on the three dots subsequent to your identify and select Go away Group.
The best way to delete your Fb web page from Android?
To delete a Fb web page utilizing cell (Android or iOS), comply with these steps:
- Open your Fb app.
- On the highest proper of your display screen, faucet the hamburger menu.
- Faucet “Pages” and select the web page that you simply wish to shut down.
- In your prime proper, faucet “Settings.”
- Select “Basic.”
- Scroll down till you see a bit referred to as “Take away Web page.”
- In that part, faucet “Delete [your page name].”
- Click on “Delete Web page.”